On Jan. 17, GE BaFin proposed regulation amending GroMiKV.
- Draft regulation amending the large loan and credit facility regulations (GroMiKV).
- Followed May 2016 ECB decision to implement AnaCredit reporting, see #27641.
- Several European credit registers stated intend stop participation in Euro-Evidenz.
- Deutsche Bundesbank decided to stop investing in adjustment of Euro-Evidenz.
- Therefore reporting requirements for Euro-Evidenz in GroMiKV should be deleted.
- Legal basis for establishing an electronic master data submission is to be created.
- BaFin will be given the option to make submission mandatory by general decree.
- In addition, the draft regulation makes certain editorial adjustments in GroMiKV.
- Open for comment to Jan. 31, 2019.