- Sanctioned three individuals and nine entities, under Ukraine-related authorities.
- Follows designation relate to territories forcibly occupied or controlled by Russia.
- Ukraine, including Crimea and areas of Donetsk and Luhansk in eastern Ukraine.
- Andriy Volodymyrovych Sushko role in directing of serious human rights abuses.
- Abducted a Crimean Tatar activist who objected to Russia’s occupation of Crimea.
- Vladimir Zaritsky and Aleksandr Basov, ministers in the Ministry of State Security.
- Responsible for human rights abuses in a territory forcibly occupied or controlled.
- The Ministry has played critical role, in forcibly controlling some parts of Luhansk.
- The Mriya Resort and Spa is the venue of the Yalta International Economic Forum.
- This is the main Russian platform for showcasing Crimean investment opportunity.
- Garrant SV, as direct owner of Mriya Resort and Spa in Yalta, operating in Crimea.
- Limited Liability Company Infrastructure Projects Management Company which is engaged in the construction of residential and non-residential buildings in Crimea.
- Joint Stock Company Sanatorium AY-Petri designated for operating in the region, and so-called government of Crimea, without the consent of Ukraine, unlawfully nationalized, privatized, and sold the Joint Stock Company AY-Petri to LLC UKIP.
- Joint Stock Company Sanatorium Dyulber hotel was unlawfully sold to LLC UKIP.
- Joint Stock Company Sanatorium Miskhor hotel was unlawfully sold to LLC UKIP.
- KRYMTETS, AO is engaged in the operation of electric power generation facilities.
- Southern Project is being designated because it operates in the Crimea region of
Ukraine and has been owned or controlled by, directly or indirectly, Bank Rossiya.
- Bank Rossiya and Yuri Valentinovich Kovalchuk, are persons whose property and
interests in property were blocked per EO 13661 on March 20, 2014, see #7629.
- In 2017, 'Ministry of Property of Crimea' sold State Enterprise of Sparkling Wine
Novy Svet to Limited Liability Company Southern Project, owned by Bank Rossiya.
- Government sale, was first major privatization of former Ukrainian state property.