- Alexander Capital and 2 managers failed to supervise 3 brokers for client fraud.
- Managers Philip Noto II, Barry Eisenberg, ignored red flags on excessive trading.
- Noto had failied to supervise two brokers and Eisenberg failed to supervise one.
- Did not reasonably oversee William Gennity, Rocco Roveccio or Laurence Torres.
- Made unsuitable recommendations, churned accounts, and unauthorized trades.
- Customers suffered loss on trades, but generated large commissions for brokers.
- Alexander Capital to pay $193k of ill-gotten gains, $23k interest, and $193k fine.
- Penalty will be placed in fair fund, then be returned to harmed retail customers.
- Hire independent consultant to review implementation of policy and procedures.
- Noto and Eisenberg given supervisory bars; Noto fined $20k, Eisenberg paid $15k.