- Said despite UN resolution, North Korean had continued to threaten the world.
- US Authorities target enablers of regime's economic activity, wherever located.
- Stated no bank in any country should be used to assist NK destructive behavior.
- Prohibits export of goods, services including financial services and technology.
- Banks face sanction, including suspension of US correspondent account access.
- To foreign banks that knowingly conducts or facilitates significant transactions
which are tied to trade for North Korea, or relate to certain designated person.
- Authority to block funds transiting accounts linked to Korea that come into US.
- Stated foreign banks can choose to do business for US or N Korea, but not both.
- Sanctions will be forward-looking, and applied to conduct following date of EO.
- Anyone trading goods, service or technology, could be banned from US system.
- Block and freeze assets of actors supporting textile, fishing, IT, manufacturing.
- US person can not do business with entities in N. Korea, unless under a license.