On Jun. 5, 2018, 14 AGs urged CFPB to retain public access to complaint database.
- CFPB has published a variety of reports analyzing consumer complaints, responses.
- Since Jul. 2015, began publishing series of monthly complaint reports, with trends.
- Products, geographic area, comparative reports published using the monthly trend.
- Some reports required by law, while monthly and special report are CFPB initiative.
- Usefulness of complaint reporting suggest frequency of reporting, to what audience.
- Need for more, less, or same amount of reports on State and local complaint trends.
- Net beneficial or harmful to transparent, efficient market operation to publish name of most complained about companies, one would think it is beneficial to consumers.
- Mulvaney leadership unsure of benefits, also opine on data fields, context, amount.
Need of CFPB resources to building tools to enable users to analyze complaint data.
Mar. 2018 Federal Register
- On Mar. 6, 2018, CFPB published proposal in federal register, comment until Jun. 4.