On Jan. 31, TAI FSC promoted products to support the elderly.
- Promotes relevant financial policies for the elderly and disadvantaged, and guides financial institutions to actively develop the needs of the elderly and disadvantaged.
- In order to ensure the economic security of the elderly and the disabled, will list the end-of-life insurance premium income as a difference in life insurance stability fund.
- Encourages banks to adjust the allocation of resources to start the housing pension.
- Will amend provisions of insurance industry to handle micro-insurance business.
- Relaxed the restrictions on the establishment of branches in the banking industry.