On Apr. 11, MAS amended requirement of adviser representatives.
- Amendments to notice FAA-N13 on Minimum Entry and Examination Requirements for Representatives of Licensed Financial Advisers and Exempt Financial Advisers.
Minimum CPD Hours
- Includes amendments to core, and supplementary, CPD hours in Table A, page 15.
- Representatives who, within period from Jan. 1, 2018 to Apr. 10, 2018 completed
courses under training Notice FAA-N13 dated Nov. 26, 2010, revised Jun. 30, 2017.
- May count those hours towards core, supplementary hours, for the 2018 year only.
- Also amendments to the formulas for calculating minimum number of CPD hours.
- Amendments take effect on Apr. 11, 2018.